Work at Holoverse
Are you interested in cutting edge technology or leisure and entertainment? Want a part-time job that suits your study timetable? Or are you interested in a full-time position with the possibility of career advancement? Welcome to Euclideon’s Holoverse, the world’s first holographic entertainment centre. Comprising of 40 hologram rooms, we provide guests with the most exciting holographic games and amazing holographic experiences the world has to offer!
Right now we are looking to employ enthusiastic individuals who are willing to provide a fun and memorable experience to each and every customer that walks through our doors.
To be successful you will need to have:
– Helpful and friendly customer service skills.
– Clear, concise and well-mannered communication skills.
– A humble team player attitude.
– An ability to calmly and efficiently work under pressure.
– Initiative to do things that need to be done without being asked.
– Ambition to help make Holoverse a star Gold Coast tourist attraction.
Responsibilities and routine tasks:
– Serving groups at the front counter.
– Working with computers and projectors.
– Interacting with customers.
– General cleaning.
– Answering the phone and handling enquiries.
– Other tasks as directed by the on duty manager.
Skills and prior experience:
– Till operation and cash management.
– Some technical ability.
– Experience in the hospitality or the leisure and entertainment industry is desirable.
– Knowledge of IT and computers is also a benefit but not necessary.
– Previous Supervisory/Duty Manager skills are an advantage
Content Creation Team – Expression of Interest
We are also currently seeking expressions of interest from talented Artists, Game Programmers and Game Designers to work on our Holoverse Games and Experiences.
If you have a passion for creating captivating games, and would love to do so on a completely new platform, then please contact us here and, along with your CV, tell us why you think you would be a great addition to our team.